- Available in Black, Blue or Red
- Small – Chest 38-51cm (e.g. Jack Russell)
- Medium – Chest 51-71cm (e.g. Spaniel)
- Large – Chest 66-91cm (e.g. Labrador)
- Extra Large – Chest 86-117cm. (e.g. Larger Breeds)
Gentle Leader Harness
$23.00 – $32.00 inc GST
The Gentle Leader Harness is the best harness to help eliminate and discourage your dog from pulling when walking on a lead. It’s so simple, easy to fit, and easy to use. There is very little acclimation time or special technique required.
- Carefully designed and distributed by trusted brand Beau Pets, it has proven itself over many years and has changed the way dog owners experience walking their canine friends.
- Unlike traditional collars, the Gentle Leader Harness never causes coughing, gagging or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area of a dogs throat.
- Traditional harnesses actually encourage dogs to pull harder because of the “opposition reflex”. That’s the reflex that causes sled dogs to pull against pressure and do what they do.
- The Gentle Leader Harness has a unique front chest leash loop attachment which stops pulling by steering your dog in a side motion and redirecting his attention towards you.
- The unique martingale loop located at the front of the chest, provides extra leverage for easy, relaxed control and prevents harness twisting and gapping.
- Made from durable nylon webbing, the harness has 4 adjustment points to ensure a perfect fit, as well as quick snap buckles on both shoulder and belly straps for easy removal and fitting.